Product Designer・Sep 2020–Sep 2022・Remote
- Designed over 20+ new functionalities or major changes to the platform, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Project managed a squad of 8-10 engineers through the development of all my designs.
- Conducted hundreds of hours of UX research, usability/value tests, and quantitative analysis to find insights that would improve the platform.
- Designed a chatbot that became the #1 growth channel for job seekers.
- Product managed and designed a new monetizable effort to help job seekers improve their chances of being noticed by recruiters (torre.co/boost).
Marketing Lead・Apr 2019–May 2020・Mexico City
- Managed and wrote marketing campaign strategies for launch.
- Led design sprint to develop the website.
- Wrote or edited all UX copy in the app and website.
- Developed brand guidelines for tone, voice, and all interactions with users.
- Defined the user personas used to develop the product’s main features and services.
- Conducted quantitative and qualitative research for different product features/growth initiatives.
Brand and UX Manager ・Aug 2017–Apr 2019・Mexico City
- Led the design team through all UX/UI projects for the app and web app, improving the product to the point of acquiring over 10.000 active users in 8 months (since it launched) and several large retail, restaurant, and hospitality companies.
- Conducted UX research (usability tests, interviews, massive polls, etc.) to improve the product.
- Planned the product roadmap together with the CTO.
- Led the conceptualization and execution of the brand identity.
- Managed the production of all media presented by the company to acquire users, clients, and investors. Including writing, and producing the main commercial ads used by the company.
Pizzolante Strategy and Communication
Research Coordinator・Apr 2017–Aug 2017・Caracas, Vzla.
- Led a team of four interns focused on market research both for client acquisition and as part of our consultancy services.
- Helped acquire one of the largest clients the firm ever had with insights that would help them grow in Latam.
Creative Coordinator・Jan 2016–Apr 2017・Caracas, Vzla.
- Led a team of writers, designers, and video editors through the production of creative content for political campaigns in the USA, Venezuela, and other Latam countries.
- Wrote copy and led the creative strategy for over 15 campaigns. My work earned the agency four Pollie awards (Awarded by Campaigns and Elections Magazine) and several more nominations.
Diario Las Américas
News Reporter・Jan 2015–Dec 2015・Miami, USA
- Wrote and published at least three weekly articles for the second most read Hispanic newspaper in the country.
- Constantly researched newsworthy issues about state and local politics, immigration, education, public institutions, and foreign affairs. My pieces were published on the front page on several occasions and were discussed by pundits on local radio and TV shows.
- Sustained close professional relationships with relevant local personalities in both the public and private sector and conducted at least 10 interviews each week
- Frequently collaborated in other areas of the publication (wrote several editorial pieces and often proofread and edited articles for peers in different sections of the paper.
2010 - 2014
Minor in Philosophy, Mass Communications
Business Process Modeling
User Experience Design
User Interface Design